Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Proof of Life Chapter 2

Nagisa drags Aaron around to buy manga, anime, and figurines and rants about a serious subject.

Treatment Two The events after that were really something. My classmates asked me continuously about how the run for cancer went. Their mouths hit the floor when I told how much I earned. "How the hell do you do it?" It was funny when they freaked out. "S...

Proof of Life

a boy ridden with cancer for eleven years and the boy who offers to stay by his side.

PrologueToday my life is about to end. I never thought it would come so quickly. I never once in my life acted selfishly. However, just this once, I wished for both of them to get along. Both are my precious friends. As my first and last wish, I want them...

Proof of Life Character List and Summary

this is just the character list and summary.

Cast: Nagisa Shion- a 16-year-old boy, diagnosed with leukemia at age 5. He's spent a majority of his years in the hospital. His parents never come to visit him, but he believes they are working hard to pay his hospital bills. During his 16th year, he mee...

Perfection

Asking a beautiful girl for a date has amazing results

I was her first, and she was my last.I know that’s overly cliched, but it was the absolute truth for both of us. I don’t recall, exactly, the very first time that I saw her. She was working at a local market as a cashier. The owner seemed to rotate regula...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Just a glance across the street and she was there. The memories flooded back into my mind.It was a fragrant spring day. The cherry blossoms were making the soft breezes enticing and rather sensual. She had been there in those days long ago. And now here s...

Anonymous

Dahlia

I been looking for a way to bring you back to life ~ Let it Die by Starset

The walk took forever, but it was worth it as they reached an open field far outside the city. On the far side stood a weeping willow, the hanging branches swaying in the breeze brushing lightly against the stream that trickled around its base. When they...

Last of the Southern Romantics

We’re the last of the unreconstructed, unrepentant southern romantics.

We both want, an old-fashioned, wide-screen, Technicolor epic romance, a real Bogie and Bacall number. Instead, what we got that night was two old friends so smashed they started making out at a levee party.  "What in the world were you dreaming about, la...

Carbon Leaf

This was another that has been actually published in an anthology

Once again I find myself making my way down the line and this time I haven’t heard that old Highway 61 call, and knowing exactly where I have been and now have had most of my yesterdays tagged and filed away as I watch all roll by. And that Girl from The...