Find your next favourite story now
Login

Romance Stories

Our romance section is for the true romantics among us who love stories and books where a heroic character conquers emotional hurdles and physical threats to be with the person they love.

Sub-genres in this category include regency, historical and contemporary romance, the primary focus always being the developing relationship between the hero and heroine.

In most cases stories culminate in a happily ever after ending.

"Tell me what happened," he repeated raising his voice. "Call me when you're sober and I will consider it," she answered angrily as she reached for the doorknob. Dan grabbed her by one shoulder to stop her and she rounded on him and smacked him across the...

Dan was concerned by Loni's need to talk to him seriously and he thought about it for the rest of the afternoon. In between shows they joked and chatted with everyone backstage as they normally did, but the nagging reminder of the needed talk kept invadin...

A thing called Love

Story written from a random plot given by a friend: Castaway, Dream catcher, Post box, Nail color.

The city was under siege. Mother Nature was unleashing her fury. Such torrential rain had not been seen in a 100 years. The city was drowning. Breached lakes, overflowing sewage, furious sea, and the relentless rain. There was an overwhelming sense of des...

Loni took a seat and moved closer to the table. There was an uncomfortable silence as Brad's parents surveyed the way she had dressed and the amount of makeup she wore. "My, that's an interesting ensemble. Is it new?" his Mom finally stated in carefully c...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Loni questioned her motives a dozen more times as they walked across the parking lot to their parked cars. She was used to acting on impulse from her younger and carefree days, so this behavior was out of character for her. Was she not older and wiser tha...