Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Neon Love Pt II.

She stood like an elegant tribute to the glory of China

As the taxi made its way up the winding roads of Victoria Peak, Gael wondered which house the party was going to be in. He had scoped out many of them when he first arrived, but Victoria was a long trek from Kowloon for a poor young westerner without a ca...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Smooth Running Gun (Revised)

This was rejected repeatedly from the Red side and hope all who read it enjoy.

Finding myself waking at the break of day to a coffee scented morning here in Paris, and propping myself up on an elbow under that red comforter as I look around and breathe in that rich coffee smell. And thinking of what was seen in the dreaming as I att...

"Tell me what happened," he repeated raising his voice. "Call me when you're sober and I will consider it," she answered angrily as she reached for the doorknob. Dan grabbed her by one shoulder to stop her and she rounded on him and smacked him across the...

Dan was concerned by Loni's need to talk to him seriously and he thought about it for the rest of the afternoon. In between shows they joked and chatted with everyone backstage as they normally did, but the nagging reminder of the needed talk kept invadin...