Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Loni was walking through the mall with Phyllis, her mother-in-law to be. She kept her eyes forward and refused to look in to the display windows because the reflected image in the polished glass of the display windows made her feel old and very unattracti...

Like most ideas, it seemed a good one at the time. And when my bubbling daughter Claire enthused, “Great! Go for it, mum,” the decision was made.But now I was having second thoughts.Nothing unusual about that, really. In the twenty-five years since I made...

His Scent

Gripped by a man's scent

Funny how the mind protects us from trauma and stress by shutting off memories and emotions. I did not understand why I have been so on edge about the MRI my doctor ordered for the pain in my shoulder. They gave me earplugs, strapped me down, covered me i...

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

"All hearts come home for Christmas, dear..."

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas The small window afforded little in the way of a view. Not that there was much to see; it was snowing like crazy outside. As I settled back into my seat with a sigh, the thought that some icy catastrophe would result in...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

More Than Just A Kiss: pt 10, Turning A Page

Gwen stared into space, unable, unwilling to accept what she’d heard, much less its implications

Outside, a scattering of forlorn leaves clung to the dark, wet limbs of trees bordering the deserted playground and half-empty parking lot behind the red brick apartment building. Cold, misty rain and swirling winds hastened the inevitable outcome of this...

50% Off Love Chapter I

Hiro's life is suddenly turned upside down, will she be able to overcome these new challenges?

Chapter I- Hiro -She flicked her hair to the side and looked up from her work, stretching out her sore arms as she glanced around the room. The members of the student council sat at different corners of the room, scribbling ferociously into binders and fo...