Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

I'm sure you don't remember the first time we met. I say "met"; it was but a brief moment in which two strangers passed each other by, one barely noticing the other, if at all, but leaving an unmistakably profound impression on him—on me. No, I am certain...

Sojourn

A weekend trip for two

It was nothing fancy, just a brief reprieve from the distractions of everyday life. A little rendezvous just under two hours away, but it might have as well been across country. Buildings, landscape and people changed. We had both done a great deal of tra...

Solo

You never know what you might find once you're no longer searching...

Note from the Author This book was written as a Valentine’s Day gift to all of my readers as proof that romance is still alive in our hearts. Thank you for your support. Please note that the songs in here are pretty darn awful - mostly because they are in...

When I had been in the Navy for a year I received a letter from someone named Paula. I found out that she worked in an office of a friend in Cassville. The friend had suggested she do her patriotic duty and write to a serviceman while we were waging that...

Roll Of The Dice: Live For Love

Is a love affair worth losing everything?

In February of 1979, when I was barely 12 years old, my father and I went fishing. It was a special time for me, since dad and I just never quite seemed to get along. We spent the entire day together, and we actually talked. I will never forget what he to...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Love Story In A Small Town

Young woman and man from troubled families find love at a town's antique shop

It was the kind of town that you passed through while you were on your way to bigger things. But it was quaint and tourists seem to like its quiet and relaxing treats as they refueled for the moment. They would experience the main street that had its odd...

A Letter from Raymond

A couple delivers a lost love letter to the woman who never received it in 1949.

I turned to watch Alexis coming down the stairs. After twenty years she still took my breath away. “Why the stare?” Alex asked.“Because you’re more beautiful at forty-five than you were at twenty-five,” I answered. Alex walked up and kissed me.“Keep that...

My Fantasy First Date

This is what my fantasy for a first date would be after meeting on the internet.

It is Saturday and the day dawned full of promise. I was in a very romantic mood, which lately has been very frequent. I have been seeing a young lady who is a student at Stanford University. We had been emailing each other for a long time and had met for...

More than Just a Kiss

No hands touched her, but she couldn’t move. Then she responded to the kiss.

“In other national news, a Defense Department spokesman said 18,000 of the 31,000 US troops ordered into Cambodia by President Nixon have been withdrawn.”Gwen Kaplan gave her bangs one last touch. Before this summer, news about the war in Vietnam had been...

Career Plans

escorting women

Tim knew he was going to have to make a change, he couldn't keep going on the path he was on. Oh sure, it was fun and he had enjoyed it, but he when took a look at himself and his future and couldn't see where the two coincided. Did he want to stay a play...

The Lost Voice

Acelynn could not wait to continue waking up to Jagger. It was for what she lived.

They had the kind of love everybody wished to have. It was the kind where words unspoken between them told on their faces. One look and they knew what each other was thinking.Acelynn met Jagger when she was twenty-one. Jagger was twenty-eight. They dated...