Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 19

6
4 Comments 4
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Bruce dropped Amber at home then returned to his parents house where he found his brother still up.

"Hey Vince, what's shaking?" he inquired.

"Nothing special, just wanted to talk," was his response.

Bruce just rolled his eyes, "Not another speech about throwing my life away because I am wasting it on some pregnant teenager."

"You got me all wrong little Brother. I can tell you love her and she loves you, this is about college and work. You will graduate in June and start college in the Fall. What are you going to do all Summer? Work in that pizza place?"

"I was. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Not really, but the money can't be that good? Vince responded.

"It's not, but there ain't a lot of options open for me."

"That's cause you ain't applying at the right places. Now I know of a warehouse that will be looking for someone to work the docks and the money is great. Plus they prefer college students."

"Dad wants me to get into politics and work for the city like he does," Bruce responded.

"That's not a bad idea either. You're going have to make a decision and soon if you plan on getting serious about your little girlfriend."

Amber arrived home and went to her room where she stripped off her dress and sadly hung it in her closet, she probably wouldn't be able to wear it again. As she began to remove her makeup she heard a soft knock on the door, it was Ally. She came in and hugged her Sister as tightly as she dared.

"Can you believe what a sick fuck Uncle Frank turned out to be?" Ally questioned.

A shudder ran up Amber's spine as she recalled his speech to Bruce.

"He was always such a nice man when we were little girls. He wasn't touchy feely with any of us and he never swore in public," Amber said sadly.

"Blame it on the alcohol. So, how were things at Bruce's house?"

Amber filled Ally in on all that happened there and how they all seemed to accept her, especially his Aunt Helen.

"If you're going shopping with us you better get some sleep," Ally said.

"No, I'm not going. There are no big ticket items that I need or want that badly. Besides those crowds get stupid."

"Suit yourself," she responded as she kissed her good night.

Amber slept until 8:00 am and after a visit to the bathroom she headed to the kitchen for breakfast where she found her Dad there drinking coffee.

"Morning, Daddy."

"Good morning to you, sweetheart," he responded with a smile.

Amber took her vitamins and drank her orange juice before she poured herself a cup of coffee and took a seat opposite her Dad. He removed his reading glasses and looked at her.

"I want to apologize for anything my Brother said yesterday."

"It's OK Dad, it just creeped me out with the language he used. I've heard worse at school, but he was always good to Ally and I," she responded and involuntarily shivered.

"You need to forget it. Ally said your boyfriend was ready to trade punches with him because of it."

"Yeah, Bruce was pretty upset."

"Well that speaks volumes on his character."

"So is everything going OK with the baby? You never talk about it much."

"I get kicked a lot and have gas. Sleeping sometimes is very uncomfortable but the nausea is not as bad as it was and according to the Doctor everything looks good and the baby is healthy. Sitting and then standing up are becoming a chore and some days I feel like a fat ugly pig."

"Except when you are around your boyfriend?" he quired.

"Yes Daddy, except when I'm around my boyfriend," she answered.

"Mom said that you don't want to know its sex before it arrives," Dad inquired.

"Yes, I want to be totally surprised."

Her Mom and Sister returned from their shopping at around 10:00 am loaded with bags. Mom also pick up some maternity pants for Amber. They were a little loose when tried on but was assured in another month they would not be.

Later that evening Amber knocked on Ally's door and found her packing her suitcases. She had forgotten that Ally would be returning to college on Sunday and suddenly felt very sad. She had not realized how much she had missed her older Sister.

"Is that long face for me? Ally asked.

"Yes, I just realized that you're leaving and I got use to you being home. We didn't see you for Spring break and you spent the Summer working and training in your college town."

"I can't have Dad totally support me so I worked all Summer, but hey I'll be back in less than a month for Christmas break."

Amber kissed her Sister good night and returned to her room. There was a chat request from Bruce and she quickly responded but kept the camera off.

"Hey, I can't see you," his voice said in her headphones.

"I don't have any makeup on so you ain't going to either,"Amber responded.

"You got any plans for tomorrow night?" he asked.

"No."

"You think your parents will let you out?"

"I'm sure they will. What do you have planned?" she asked.

"My parents are going to party and won't be home until after midnight."

Amber felt a rush of excitement and forced herself to stay calm."What should I bring and what time should I be ready?" she asked.

"Bring whatever you want and be ready around 7:00 pm," he answered before he bid her a good night. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Saturday morning during breakfast she asked her parents permission to go out with Bruce and permission was granted providing she abide by the curfew they set. She not wear her mini dress, but opted for the pregnancy pants that she wore to school. She had her large everyday purse and not the stylish clutch bag she carried when she dressed up.

Bruce arrived at the stroke of 7:00 pm and was admitted by Ally, and she smiled as he attempted not to stare at her figure.

"If you want to look, then look," she said and went into a double bicep pose.

Her lifting top raised slightly and exposed her rock hard abs. Bruce just stared wide eyed at her figure until she lowered her arms as Amber came downstairs.

"What's going on in here?" she asked in mock anger.

"Just showing off so he doesn't have to feel guilty about looking," Ally answered.

Amber moved in close to Bruce, "Harlot, he's mine and you cannot have him," she responded in a the syntax of a drama queen of the seventeen hundreds.

"Denied again," she responded and kissed them both goodbye.

It was a short drive to his parents house and she held his hand the entire way. Once inside and her coat was removed she embraced him and kissed him long and passionately. She asked directions to the bathroom and then his bedroom.

"I'll meet you there," was all she said.

Bruce stripped down to his boxers and slid under the covers, Amber appeared clad in a sexy black nightie and then she crawled in next to him and embraced him.

"How many nighties do you own?" he asked.

"Quite a few and each one is prettier than the other. I hope to wear them all for you someday," she answered shyly.

They made love for hours and in between they talked.

"I really don't want to go back to school," she stated.

"Neither do I, but we have no choice."

"Ally's pretty isn't she?"

"Yes she is, but she is bigger than some guys I know," he answered.

"You just wait until after the baby arrives, I will get my shape back and you will be proud to be seen with me."

"Amber, I am proud now," he responded.

"Bullshit," she retorted.

"No shit. You are one of the prettiest females in school, you always were."

On Sunday morning Amber's family had breakfast together and then Ally finished loading her car for the ride back to college. There were hugs and tears from all her family as she bid them goodbye and Amber felt her loss more that she would believed possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before she knew it Monday morning had arrived and Bruce was in her driveway to take her to school.

All of her friends noticed the ring on a chain around her neck and they didn't have to guess who it was from. The curiosity of the identity of the baby's father had died down and school life went forward.

It was about two weeks before Christmas break that Amber received a summons to the Principals office during her second period class. Darlene Dole was the office page that day and had brought the message to Amber's classroom and then carried Amber's books as they made their way there.

"Your Dad's here along with some suit," Darlene informed her.

"My Dad is here? This can't be good," Amber said.

She was admitted into the Principals office and her Father placed and arm around his Daughter in a protective gesture.

"I cannot believe that this matter could not wait until after school hours," Mr Gaines, the principal told the well dressed stranger.

"I apologize again, but I am due to fly home in a few hours and do not wish to miss my plane."

He made a slight bow and introduce himself to Amber and her Dad.

"My name is Nicholas Drakos, I am the security chief for the Crystal Isle Villas."

Amber's insides contracted. Crystal Villas was where they stayed in Greece.

"One of our cabana boys a Stavros Petropolous claims to be the Father of your child," he told Amber.

"How would he know that she is expecting?" her Father inquired.

"He saw it on the social media page of one of her friends," Mr Drakos responded.

"You flew all the way here just for that?" her Dad responded.

"Of course not. I had other business in the capital and I promised him I would look into it for him."

"What does he want?" Amber responded.

"To do the right thing. If he is the Father he would like you to join him in Greece or for you to assist him in coming to America," Mr Drakos answered.

Amber's mind replayed the whole Spring break incident. There was no love or tenderness, he just wanted to tell his friends that he had banged some hot American female. Now he wants me to move to Greece and live on the little he makes as a cabana boy, or for us to pay his way to America. She grew angry inside but did not show it outwardly.

Point of interest: The seat that the pages used in between ferrying notes was located just outside the Principals office. Though the school was an old building the office was a brand new addition and the walls were thin. All the pages learned that if they leaned the back of their heads against the wall and their hearing was sharp they could hear every word.

Amber turned and face her Father and saw the look of concern on his face. She took both of his hands in hers and traced a cross in each of his palms with her thumbs. It was something they did when she was a little girl

"Daddy, will you punish me if I do the right thing?" she asked hoping he remembered the gesture.

"Of course not," Dad responded.

Amber turned to Mr. Drakos, "Please tell Stravos that the baby is not his."

"Are you quite positive? Mr. Petropolous assures me that he was the first man you had ever been with," Mr. Drakos added with a touch of embarassment.

"Yes, that is true. So does he want a medal for breaking me in? Besides it was only one time and don't you think that I should know who it was that got me pregnant?"

"Then who is the Father if one may ask?"

"Not that its anyones business, my friend Bruce is the Father," Amber responded raising her voice.

Outside the office wall Darlene Dole almost squealed out loud at Amber's announcement. She then pressed the back of her head harder against the wall and strained her hearing to the max.

"So it was Bruce. When I catch that punk I'm gonna twist his head off," her Father responded as he made the same cross signs in her palm with his thumbs.

"I am sorry for bothering you with this, "Mr Drakos said with a bow and then exited the office.

"The nerve of that man upsetting your Daughter in her condition," Mr. Gaines said.

"Mr. Gaines, I'm feeling sick. Can my Dad take home please," Amber requested.

"Of course. Do you need anything?" he asked.

"No, we walk by my locker and I get my coat. Can you notify Bruce Cranston and tell him that he does not have to drive me home?"

"Also let him know that Amber's Dad would like to see him after school," her Father added.

"Mr Gaines stepped out of his office and instructed one of the secretary's find out what class Bruce was in and send a note to have him report to the office. A note was written and handed to Darlene who took it and exited the office.

Once clear of the vision of the office workers. Darlene Dole ran to deliver the message to Bruce.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments