Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

Blackmoor Chapters 2-4

Detective Grace Dobson's new case opens doors locked long ago.

2 Grace Dobson leaned against a red, brick wall of an old factory building. Hiding in the shadows she watched the cars that drove past. Every once in a while a neighbor would walk past the alley Grace rested in. Taller neighbors would walk right past the alley, chatting with companions or into phones. A few walked by alone, huddling their coats closer to ward out the chill of November. Periodically, shorter individuals dr...

Blackmoor

Detective Grace Dobson's new case opens doors locked long ago.

The sweet and bitter scents mixed together to create the soothing atmosphere that was only available in such establishments. Two young women wearing t-shirts of a rich chocolate color covered by purple aprons darted from the cash register to the machines behind the counter. A large crowd of men and women, dressed in an array of fashions, congregated in front of the counter. Men in suits with ties carrying briefcases waite...

Anonymous

The sun shone in his face as Jason woke up the next morning. He reluctantly opened his eyes to the room he had found in the back of the house. No one had claimed it because they completely over looked the hidden door concealing a secret flight of spiral stairs that led to the room. At first it wasn’t much to look at, most of the furniture was draped in white sheets and the rest was covered in thick dust. The walls were fa...

Anonymous

A trail of fire was seen from afar in the blackness of the night. Each torch showed brightly the path of Wolfsbane pass. The forest silent in anticipation awaited the fate of the halo sisters. Four sorceresses of very strange and powerful magic’s. Deep within the woods at the end of Wolfsbane pass, Halo manor stood in a fairly large clearing. A grand log cabin that not even Bill Gates could afford. One side was tinted gla...

Vampire Justice Part 01

Slade and Eran are back with Leona and Connie on another big murder case.

"There is nothing like the sound of sirens and the smell of murder in the morning," chortled detective Slade to his new partner Eran. It was the end of their shift, but something about the crime and the witness felt strange to the original detectives. There was a preternatural air to it. There was a dead naked man against a tree in a grassy open area. A witness reported it and waited until the police arrived. Her story wa...

Vampire's Bane: Prequel

How the touch of a vampire spreads its evil.

It was the middle of a hot summer day in the desert just outside of Las Vegas. If anybody had been looking at the state highway, then that person would have seen a red Harley Sportster and rider appear out of nowhere riding down the road. The rider was wearing a heavy leather jacket, chaps, gloves, heavy boots and a full helmet that had a black, silver and white design on it. Now most people would have been uncomfortably...

Evila

One day, a boy finds out his world isn't the only one that exists.

And then I shot up from bed. The weather is acting up. I had a bad dream, but what was it? I can’t remember. . . Wait, where is she? Is she okay? I have to check up on her. I don’t know why, but I think she’s in danger! This is what the boy thought to himself as he awoken from an unpleasant slumber, only to be confronted with these feelings of concern and uncertainty. The boy gets up from his bed. He sees that it is dark...

As Holly and Carpenter enjoyed their stay in the territorial capital unaware of the events happening in their hometown. A man named Stiles had ridden in a wagon pulled by a team. The amount of luggage and boxes he carried gave the impression that he was going to be staying awhile. He made inquiries about his friends Dr. Vincent and Mr Faraday and was outraged when he learned of their demise at the hands of the local savag...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The large slab bearing the Di Winter name slowly came out, it was not carved into the stone as he believed. It was a stone slab that was added to the structure afterwards. He noted there were four long round shafts which held the plaque in place. These shafts had notches on them and in the middle of the plague was a long iron rod that was shaped like a skeleton key. He pushed it back in and then took measurements with his...

Vampire Murders Part 25

The search is over. All murderers taken. Life or death goes on.

Eran sat staring dumbfounded at her laptop screen, as the cell phone blips disappeared. She poked Kevin in the ribs and he grunted. Her mouth hung open, as she kept refreshing the screen. The blips disappeared and never returned. She looked at Kevin and yelled, "What just happened? We lost the gang members cell phones. Where did they go? We need to find them." Kevin assured her, "If they are in that house we will find the...

Nightly By Jade and Jen

When you hear a whistle in the wind or feel a chill up your spine, it is us. The Nightly

Prologue We are many. You can't see us for what we are. But we are here. Waiting in the shadows. Now that you understand we are different you can pretend you know how we are, who we are, and how we live. But you will never truly get it. We are different from each other but we are all bound by blood and heritage, so know we are different and accept that you will never know us truly but we will allow you to believe you know...

Vampire Murders Part 24

The police move in on the seven murderers. The end is near for the investigation.

Slade turned to Eran and Connie, as Leona and he walked to his car. "We are going to talk with Gustaf and Andrei to open a dialog with the vampire community. Why don't you go question Maria? That way we can do more in less time," Slade said as he helped Leona into the car. Connie looked up and smiled at Eran. "We can interview Maria easily. If Slade were there, he would intimidate her. Let's go to her place." They looked...

Vampire Murders Part 23

They may have a witness. Vampires join the hunt for the murderers.

After Kevin left, Eran took a long hot shower to clean up and to awaken her senses. She got some sleep, but all the events of the past two days ran continuously through her mind. She had not taken time to review the security videos, which Kevin delivered. As she dried, she thought she would start the review on today's shift. She had six days of video to scan and that would take a long time. She dreaded the task, but it wa...

Vampire Murders Part 22

The human gang members are caught, but the vampires escape.

Andrei emerged from the shadows, as the convoy of vehicles drove up to the estate. He walked to the lead truck and talked to Gustaf about the estate. No guards patrolled outside and the house was dark. After Andrei talked with Gustaf, he walked to the box on the pole by the gate and pushed the call button. A mechanical voice sounded, "May I help you?" "Police, we have a warrant to search the premises. Can you let us in pl...

Vampire Murders Part 21

Eran, Connie and Leona become best friends. The murderers become desperate.

The moon was a sliver of white in the eastern sky as Leona and Eran left the police station. They did not notice that a truck followed them through the city. They went directly to the hospital to see Connie and find out when the hospital would release her. The truck followed them into the parking lot and stopped a few rows behind them. The two men inside got out of the truck and followed them into the hospital. They knew...