Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

Vampire Justice Part 14

Molly hires a lawyer to get Carlo released.

The bartender went to the bar and dialed the number from memory. The lawyer she knew was a shapeshifter . She was good as a lawyer in working within the supernatural world. The phone rang once. "Raven here," the response was short and curt. "This is the bartender at Molly's place. We need your help. Can you come here and talk with Molly?" "Yes, I will be there in twenty minutes." Raven entered the pub and walked through t...

Two days later the Baroness summoned her staff to her private sitting room after breakfast and gave them all explicit instructions."I have a guest staying in the room across from mine. She is the daughter of an old friend of mine and she is not to be disturbed for any reason.""How long will she stay?" one of the maids asked."As long as she wishes.""What about meals and cleaning her room?" another inquired."Not necessary f...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (9)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 9 *Jinx* As soon as I confirmed that Zeta was following behind me, I quickened my pace. The two of us stepped into the elevator that lowered us down to the lobby of the entire building. I glanced over at Kiya, the desk receptionist, and smiled before heading out the front door. Not bothering to let Zeta catch up, I hustled down the street and waved a cab down to come and take me to the outskirts of the city. “Afternoo...

The Castle Part 7

The true story

The Baroness led her ancient Grandmother into her spacious marble bathroom where she drew her a bath. She took the gown the Queen had worn and carefully folded it before placing it in up in a large plastic bag. She would find a master tailor to see if it could be cleaned and repaired.While the Queen soaked she fetched a bathrobe from her closet for her to wear. She returned and showed her how to use the handheld sprayer t...

Vince stood up on shaky legs and shook his head trying to clear it. Had he triggered another booby trap? It wouldn't surprise him. How long was he out? The powerful work lights were very dim and that meant that "Buddy's" battery was low so he switched them off and dug out his flashlight and peered into the stone box. The box was empty save for a few pieces of jewelry.Was this a joke? All that labor for an empty box? Vince...

Had it not been for the rope attached to the safety harness he wore Vince would have fallen about twelve feet, but the sensors detected a free fall and applied the brakes stopping him about one foot from the stone floor, but he still bumped his head and lacerated his forehead.  He discovered that he was bleeding and went for the small first aid kit he carried in his vest and managed the stop the flow of blood. Flashing th...

Anonymous

Rise and Fall Ch 7

Just let me be who I am, It's what you really need to understand.~Anna Blue Silent scream

Jake tilted his head up to the night sky, the moon now nearing its peak will soon descend. He stopped following the rest of the group shortly after he started. He honestly did not care what happened to the girl. It wasn't like she had done anything wrong except attempting to decapitate him with a towel holder. He sighed as he sat in the corner of Dia's café. It had long since closed for the night, but he decided to take h...

Vince stayed on the floor and watched as the large war Axe swung down. When it stopped moving, he stood up and managed to squeeze himself between it and the frame. His powerful flashlight illuminated the mechanism on the back of the old wooden door that activated the Axe, he marveled at its construction and design. Once inside the cell, he closed the door after tying a rope to the bars set in the wooden door.As the door c...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Vince left Florida on the first available flight for his home in Dallas, Texas. His first stop was his house to recover his pickup truck and then to the large storage facility where he stored all his equipment. He then began the arduous task of checking and packing it all for its overseas flight.Chief among these was a device of his own making that he had named "Buddy". It looked like moon rover but was much narrower, it...

It was a ten-hour flight from Paris to Naples, Florida and the residence of the only man to explore Castle deWinter and live to tell about it. Vince paid the extra expense to secure a seat in first class so he could grab some shut eye. He grabbed breakfast at the airport before renting a car and heading to his meeting.The house was easy to locate, and soon he pulled up to ornate gates that separated the driveway of this b...

Vince Carter was a world renown photographer and treasure hunter. He had shot and explored some of scariest places in the world and always discovered some hidden treasure trove. His books were always in demand and attendance at his lectures and book signings were always full housesThe items that he discovered always fetched the highest prices when they went to auction, so he was pretty well off financially. Today found hi...

Anonymous

Rise and Fall Ch 6

it's getting harder to breathe, it hurts deep inside. ~silent scream

Normally travelling around the city took a while, following Dia to work and back home took, at least, thirty minutes. However, some perks of being dead, it was simply easier to run through walls to get to their destination. Dawn and Light trailed slightly behind Steve, as they knew. He finally had an excuse to rally the rest and take care of the demon girl. They also knew Dia would not like that in the slightest.When they...

Resilance

He lost his wife, then everything

Journal Entry Number One _______________________________________________ I didn't even realize that I was feeling so lonely. Anita and I have 3 kids whom absolutely I adore. Kelly, our oldest is entering the sixth grade this year for her first year of middle school. Our middle child, Jack, he's eight. He's pretty much the stereotypical middle child; not to say he is hard to get along with, it's just that he's sort of a cl...

The Only One He Couldn't Have (Chapter 1: Creatures of Lore)

The vampire took hold of the necromancer, taking it away to Karmathor.

Chapter 1: Creatures of Lore"One day you too will take your place as the elite of our keepers. One day, I will not be here, and you will have to take my place," Gyais smiled down at the small child that stood before him, hopping from one foot to the other uneasily. The child hid its eyes behind tiny hands that could barely hold a weapon. It had just been chosen from a handful of creatures to one day watch over Karmathor a...

The Darkest Night - Part Four

Not all tales can be found in books, but all myths are born of truth.

The package arrived at his home on a Monday morning, 10:42 am to be exact. George remembered this because that was the day his assistant, Clarissa, was late to arrive. She had called to apologise, there had been a smash-up on the freeway and while the four vehicle pile-up had not been her fault, he would have docked her pay if she had been remiss in informing him. In fact, he found himself trying to justify doing so anywa...