Find your next favourite story now
Login

Romance Stories

Our romance section is for the true romantics among us who love stories and books where a heroic character conquers emotional hurdles and physical threats to be with the person they love.

Sub-genres in this category include regency, historical and contemporary romance, the primary focus always being the developing relationship between the hero and heroine.

In most cases stories culminate in a happily ever after ending.

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter Six

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

“Jessica!” Violet screams as she engulfs me into an enormous hug when I sit next to her on the bus. We haven’t seen each other since I got knocked out last week. I went to the doctor, and he told me to stay home for the week and rest up. At school last we...

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter Five

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

I give him a confused look and then go back to drawing. He just lies there watching. His aroma is so intoxicating that it`s really hard to concentrate on my Aztec. “You`re really good Jess. What sort of drawing is this?” he asks, finally breaking the sile...

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter Four

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

We`re sitting in English and guess what? Our teacher is MrJacobs. Mrs Susan isn`t in today, so he`s taking her classes; lucky us! “Alright, so Mrs Susan left some work for me. I`d rather watch videos and do a find a word. Something about the white Austral...

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter Three

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

‘Caw, Caw’ the birds call from the top of my driveway as I wait for the bus that is running late. I hear the rumble of the vehicle before it comes into sight, “finally” I say aloud. I start to walk towards it then jump on when it comes to a halt. The trip...

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter Two

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

When we make it back to our bags, the bells ring out. “See, told ya`s,” Violet grins. “So you did” I grin back though I can`t shake the feeling like I did something behind her back with her boyfriend; even though we didn’t really. “Kay, see ya,” I say to...

Love has no boundaries(Student-Teacher relationship) Chapter one

Jessica Mills has a crush on her sport teacher, she knows that it can never happen. But does he?

“Hey, ready for PE?” Violet asks as we make our way towards the gymnasium. Violet and I have been best friends for a couple years now, although it feels like a lifetime. We`re pretty much sisters, we call each other sisters, people even sometimes asks us...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Vampire's Lullaby Chapter 7

I believe this is the best reveal I can do for now.

Vampires Lullaby Chapter 7 Ch. 7: Past to the Present Alex looked carefully at the painting once more, slowly and with longing, "Vladimir. I'm sorry." The crimson haired boy walked back to his fathers’ painting, "I said some really screwed up things." Vla...

Decisive Moments - Chapter 8

The plot begins to thicken

“I’m sorry, what?” A frustrated sigh met my question and I fought the urge to take my annoyance out on the owner of the said sigh. “For the third time,” Ryan grumbled, “Do you want to see one of the movies that are on the syllabus? Or do you want to do a...

Decisive Moments - Chapter 7

Teeg and Ash get some news

DECISIVE MOMENTS – CHAPTER 7 “Hey, man! Can I borrow your shaving cream? I’m out.” I turned to see Connor standing at the bottom of the stairs. He was glancing into the kitchen where Teagan was cooking. I had offered to help but was turned down with an em...