Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

A thing called Love

Story written from a random plot given by a friend: Castaway, Dream catcher, Post box, Nail color.

The city was under siege. Mother Nature was unleashing her fury. Such torrential rain had not been seen in a 100 years. The city was drowning. Breached lakes, overflowing sewage, furious sea, and the relentless rain. There was an overwhelming sense of des...

Loni took a seat and moved closer to the table. There was an uncomfortable silence as Brad's parents surveyed the way she had dressed and the amount of makeup she wore. "My, that's an interesting ensemble. Is it new?" his Mom finally stated in carefully c...

Loni questioned her motives a dozen more times as they walked across the parking lot to their parked cars. She was used to acting on impulse from her younger and carefree days, so this behavior was out of character for her. Was she not older and wiser tha...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Loni could not recall the last time she had enjoyed herself this much. She was able to be totally herself and not receive raised eyebrow looks from her fiancée or his parent because of her speech or mannerisms. She laughed loudly at the X rated jokes and...

When Loni arrived home the first thing she noticed was the red light on her answering machine blinking, it told her she had some missed calls. The small light was flashing with the speed of a strobe light, she didn't need to wonder who the calls were from...

Serendipity Two: Destiny

Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans

Twenty-four hours previouslyooOoo“Good day, sunshine,” Pete sang the Beatles song to Tara in a slight whisper, gently waking her up in the late hours of the morning. The marine layer kept the beach city overcast, and the breeze of the cool September air f...

Midnight Ride

This was the second one ever written in 2002, and literally written on my knee in 10 min.

Looking back is a bad habit, and the time has come for me to ride hard and fast, as I ask shall we dance? As I saddle up, and begin to ride through time and memories of the disagreeable past, in this Vale of tears, we all call life. As I pull away from ne...