Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

A Vampire's Lullaby Chapter 9

This chapter, I feel, is a little more meaningful, even though fast paced.

Chapter 9: PreparationMy hands were bound, my mouth gagged, and my eyes shielded from view. They carried me like a sack of potatoes. I didn’t struggle, only because I knew I was no match. Why is this happening? What could they possibly need from me?"This...

Flirting With Danger Part One

Two secret agents and ex work colleagues with underlying feelings, reunite and danger follows them.

"It's a fine, fine day!" sang the smiling American to himself in his rented convertible.Finally, Luke had untangled himself from the inner city London traffic and found the freedom of the more rural B road. For once, the weather was wonderfully warm in Lo...

Serendipity

What if you met the love of your life and let them go?

It was his birthday, but not even the sunshine of a beautiful day could cheer Pete up. Thirty-three years old and still single, he was re-evaluating his life choices and mourning opportunities that he had sadly let slip by. Of all his failures, he knew th...

Loni glanced quickly at her watch and true to his promise only half an hour had passed since they parted company, but then he was always a man of his word. He stopped at the bar long enough to place his drink order before he slid into the booth from the o...

Midnight Ride Re-Visited

The original was the second one written, and written on my knee in about 10min. in 2002

Looking back is a bad habit and though we try not to look back most do, and the hour is getting late and it looks like the time has come once again for me to ride hard and fast across the range, as I ask if you in a kind and clear voice shall we dance? Or...

One Life, Dedicated Entirely to Her

They told him life is richer when you don't just live for yourself - so he lived it for her instead.

John was four when he first met Emily - and his world would never be the same again.She was the prettiest girl he’d ever seen, and they had so much in common: she loved dinosaurs and robots and horses; she wished her parents would let her run around more;...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Bitter Boston snow covered the ground near Lewis Hall, right across from the campus church. Gloved hands hung to the sides of the bodies they belonged to, so close, so craving the warmth, but never touching. Casey smiled over at Caroline’s button nose, so...