Find your next favourite story now
Login

Crime Stories

Crime fiction consists mainly of criminals and their motives, police detectives and their investigations.

Villains may range from petty thieves to serial killers, leading police on a series of twists and turns before their ultimate capture or demise.

These stories often focus on a lead detective pitting his or her wits against a shrewd villain.

Book 1 – Blood Is Thicker Than Water Chapter 2

C.S. Deuces is a complex story of drug dealing, murder, sex and intrigue and unexpected love

Blood is thicker than water Keisha’s large eyes watched his heart-shaped face. Del’s pudgy two-hundred and thirty pound body squeezed onto the seat. His bloodshot eyes clashed with the burgundy leather of her custom-painted hot pink 1997 Mercedes two-door...

Desperate people

A group of desperate men plot to kidnapp a wealthy man in Mexico City.

In the chill of the early morning in Mexico City six friends sat round a table drinking coffee wearing the only clothes they possessed. “Sylvia told me! Believe me these Perez people are rolling in money and a few 6000 pesos are easy for them to come by.”...

C. S. Deuces: Book 1 – Blood is thicker than water

C.S. Deuces is a complex story of drug dealing, murder, sex and intrigue and unexpected love

Book 1 – Blood is thicker than water Prologue  This Is Only The Beginning The camera focused on two gloved men beating and pistol-whipping a man tied to a metal chair. After a few hard strikes across the face with the butt of a large black pistol, pieces...

“Holy shit!” Mac exclaimed, his mouth hanging open. I stalked out sexily. I had practised for a few hours to try to walk in my new strappy black slutellos (my new word for slutty stilettos). I looked damned good. Sherry and I had spent two hours of shoppi...

The Accidental Detective Part 2

Second part in the story- Lucy starts collecting clues and stumbles across a murder

'What did people do in the movies to lose someone following them?' I wondered. I envisioned a big car chase and a few flipped cars culminating with me half naked shooting a gun out of the window. Bloody overactive imagination! I resolved to stop watching...

This Could Be Love

Be careful who you open the door to...

This Could Be Love In hindsight, I should probably have just turned her away there and then. However, you know how it is – no matter what sort of day you have, you just can’t turn away a devastatingly attractive woman on your front doorstep.Even when you...

One Word

Just one word can change your life forever.

One Word  It was one of those things you say in the heat of the moment that, if you’re lucky, you get chance to regret. She looked at me with what I’d normally call bedroom eyes, sultry and dark with black lining and thick lashes. Realistically she was th...

The Accidental Detective Part 1

first attempt at a detective type story

I am dividing this into separate parts as it is quite longPresent Day: Whenever I imagined dying it was always in bed surrounded by my whole extended family (including imaginary children and grandchildren). Not getting whacked by some fat English man call...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Forsaken

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will always hurt me...

Oh Doamne, ce ai parasit tu ma? Oh Lord, why hast thou forsaken me? The gun slipped from my fingers, the digits slick with sweat and blood. The 'clack' it produced by striking the pavement reverberated in my ears, and a small noise escaped, unbidden from...