Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

Hunters: Chapter Three

The Hunters have returned, and Shimmer has failed in his attempts to protect himself and his friend!

HuntersChapter Three: The Hunt Is OnBy Nathan MullinsThe sun had risen high in the blue, tranquil sky. Whisper had awoken earlier than her friend, and sat on the boxes she had slept on, thinking. She had been doing a lot of this lately. She'd been frightened, put through hell, but Shimmer was always by her side, always there to watch over her, and never the other way around. Never had she ever been given the chance to sav...

Hunters: Chapter Two

The Hunters are closing in, and Shimmer feels that it is his duty to protect Whisper...

HuntersChapter Two: The GrievingBy Nathan MullinsShimmer was afraid. He had lost his adoptive mum, the one person who cared for him who was human, never mind what Whisper thought, this wasn't about her. This was about Shimmer's chances of survival. Already, the one asset whom he truly cherished had now perished. He was on his own from this day forward.Whisper greeted him in the tower block, and together, they sat down on...

Hunters

There are the Rare Kind, and then there are the Hunters, and they both live among humans...

Hunters: By Nathan MullinsThere was something coming. The girl could not describe what it was, for there was nothing to see, nothing solid painting a single picture able to convey just what was being spoken of by the boy, of whom was now screaming, screeching.His mum was standing beside him now, her hands on his shoulders, in an attempt to comfort him. This neither worked, nor had any effect on either him or her. "What is...