Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

The Strange White Man Part 24

Stiles confronts Holly

They chatted late into the Evening about the upcoming visit. Each person had a task to perform once they arrived in town and it was gone over repeatedly to ensure there were no mistakes. As Holly bustled about performing her house cleaning tasks Lafayette decided to speak to Carpenter outside, he used the premise of staying out of Holly's way. "You should think about marrying that girl," Lafayette said. "Why would I do th...

Vampire Justice Part 06

Molly's pub is searched. Steve is found. Gwen returns to talk to Eran.

Carlo watched Steve pass out from the Rohypnol laced beer. When he no longer moved, Carlo dressed him in his work clothes. Carlo wanted to do more, but did not want to incur Molly's wrath again. It took two days to recover from her last punishment. When Steve was ready, Carlo carried him to a waiting car, which took them to a park on university property. Carlo carried Steve to a tree and gently put him leaning on the base...

The Strange White Man Part 23

A new plan is hatched

Just after sunset, Carpenter and Holly exited the cave and headed for the house. Ever the gentleman he held the door open for her and allowed her to enter first. Upon stepping across the threshold she froze in place because standing there at the kitchen table was her twin. Holly's face showed total shock and surprise as she slowly moved closer. Even Carpenter's face registered disbelief at the figure before him. It was on...

Vampire Justice Part 05

Steve's truck is found. Leona and Slade visit Molly's pub.

Gwen went home, but remembered that she had some of Eran's clothes to return. She thought about going there, but hesitated. She needed to clean up and get some sleep, before she would face them again. She took a shower, put on some underwear and went to bed as the sun's red glow appeared on the horizon. She thought, as she drifted to sleep, "I will call Eran when I wake up." She slept for an hour, but her sighting while r...

The Strange White Man Part 22

Cousin Jasper arrives.

The man who had been Aunt Lilly was now Cousin Jasper Sloan. Shortly after he arrived at the hotel he combined two of the trunks he brought with him into one. Before switching disguises he contacted the desk clerk who arranged to have that one trunk taken to the train station where it would be shipped to the train station near his home to await being picked up. It was tall dapper looking gent that arrived on the Thursday...

The Goldfish

All goldfish are equal, but some are more dangerous than others!

The annual Saint Joseph Church carnival was winding down. It had been three and nine-tenths days of fun, but on Sunday evening, eleven-year-old Thomas Leary was running out of time. In between boarding a slew of nausea-inducing rides and devouring funnel cake the size of Frisbees, it was time to win something other than another stuffed animal. Thomas wanted to win a goldfish, but not just any goldfish. There was one in pa...

Lafayette slept from about 2:00 AM on Sunday until around 9:00 AM. He awoke and made a meager breakfast from the leftovers on the dinner tray that was brought yesterday. He then made coffee and began to formulate a plan to help his friend before he began the extremely lengthy process of becoming Aunt Lilly again.Once finished and double checking his appearance in the large mirror he grabbed a parasol to help with his ruse...

Vampire Justice Part 04

Molly finds another victim. Eran counsels Maria. Gwen runs with the pack.

As Molly strutted down the hall toward the cell holding Sean and the couch beyond where Carlo lounged, she transmogrified from the red haired, desirable Irish woman to the being she really was. Her hair turned black as coal. Small horns poked through her hair and curled. Gossamer wings burst from her shoulders, as if she could fly to her victims. Her face became hard and cruel. Her breasts grew large and bursting from her...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Back in Carpenters hometown a messenger from the telegraph station rode out to the ranch the day after he sent his telegram. He was met by the ranch foreman shortly after passing through the gate and was informed that the boss was out but he could slip the message under the door. The messenger hesitated for a moment until the foreman tipped him handsomely then he complied. When Carpenter and Holly returned from their plac...

Vampire Justice Part 03

Gwen leaves, Connie breaks down and Molly sees something she does not like.

Gwen woke and felt really wasted. She lay in bed not moving, trying to remember what happened. The last thing she remembered, was talking to the older vampire, Andrei. Vampires, oh how she hated them. She had to get out of there fast. She thought, "Am I a prisoner?" She sure felt like one. She needed to join her pack and run again. The moon was still full and her pack ran and hunted. She wanted her stuff and a ride back t...

The Strange White Man Part 19

Plans made to deal with this new enemy.

As soon as they arrived at the ranch Holly leapt off the horse and headed straight for the house and the stash of cows blood that was hidden there. She felt better after consuming a full bottle and apologized to Carpenter again for her actions. "It's just something else you will have to overcome and you will in time just as I did." "That man is dangerous." "Yes he is, but we still have the upper hand." "How do you figure?...

England is full of demons, or so the papers keep saying. The government always deny it, they say demons don't exist, they're just a media invention to unsettle the masses. I didn't know what to think at first, I'd never seen a demon and neither had anyone else I know. My husband told me not to worry about demons, even though some people claimed they'd been spotted in our town. I couldn't help but worry, because vigilantes...

It was only Carpenters snake-like speed that saved Stiles from having his throat ripped out by Holly, that and Stiles reaction of pushing his chair backward as she lunged. Carpenter had grabbed her in mid air and pulled her into him. To those that happened to be watching it looked as through he merely placed his hand on her waist and wrist and pulled her into his arms. He whispered for her to remain calm and relax and not...

Vampire's Bane: Part 1

Bob starts his hunt for the vampire.

It was a cold Friday evening in January when Sylvia was walking to her boyfriend Bob's condo. She was thinking about the night they finally hooked-up. Sylvia was a third year English Lit major at Kent State University. She met Bob the first day of the previous fall semester when she arrived for her science class that she needed for her basic education required credit. Bob was teaching the Physics 101 course that she was t...

Vampire Justice Part 02

Eran finds a trail of bodies. Molly Callahan appears in the city.

Spring arrived in the city and revival was evident as the dormant parts of nature burst on the scene. There was a feeling of renewal and a thriving energy, as things came to life. Yet, there was someone or something in the city who took that life quietly and completely from strong young men. Very few clues about the men were left behind, just their naked bodies in scenes of debauchery and frivolity. Detective Slade and hi...