Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

Wishes and Witches

Sometimes wishes and dreams come true, sometimes you wish they didn't.

WISHES AND WITCHES by MF Burbaugh   "Wishes at the shrine, a copper for my time. Wishes I make true, come let me help you." The cackle of the old crone as she laughed was haunting, daring us to purchase her service. Daring anyone. "Come hither little ones, see your dreams. Come hither dears, all is not as it seems." I looked to Kathy and asked, "Want to? We're in the city for just the day. Want to see what our futures hol...

Vampire Justice Part 12

Carlo kills a brother. Connie and Leona deliver a message. Molly takes Steve back.

The weather in mid-October was cold and crisp. The moon was at its smallest. The streets were especially dark, as Connie and Leona scavenged for a new victim. A cloud of fog hung over the city from the rising mist of the day. A mist of fog hugged the ground where there was open grass. The streets were wet with the falling dew with streetlights covered in an orange haze. Not many cars drove through the fog and pedestrian t...

It was about a month later that Carpenter received a response from the head of the university. According to Father Zandor, the head of the mission, Brother Sebastian was not currently lecturing at the moment and none were scheduled in the near future. He continued that arrangements for an interview could be made if he wished to visit and had he only to advise them prior. Carpenter had much to ponder.It was less than a wee...

Vampire Justice Part 11

Steve changes and scares Maria. Molly kills again. Eran scores with financial data.

Shock registered on her face, as Eran slowly closed her phone. Slade noticed that look and went to her side. "What is wrong? Is Maria all right? What is going on? Eran ... Eran please talk to me!" Eran turned to him and pleaded, "We need to go to Maria's place. Something happened to Steve. Maria is in fear for her life. She wants us there." Slade signaled Kevin, Connie and Leona to join Eran and him, as he headed to the v...

Stiles was supplied with a horse and a pack mule by his employer and began the long trek back to the town of Springwood. As he rode he started to formulate his plan to expose that dance hall harlot for what she truly was and the only obstacle was the man called Carpenter. "Is he under her power?" he asked himself out loud, "He must be as he seems to be always there to assist her." "No matter, if he attempts to interfere t...

Kilgore and Stiles spent the better part of the day planning the evenings trip. They armed themselves with crucifixes, one in each of their coat pockets and one around there neck. As dusk approached Kilgore went to his wall safe and removed an old key ring with two old fashion keys, the largest one would open the gates to the family crypt and the smaller for the inner wooden doors.Just before sunset they mounted their hor...

Vampire Justice Part 10

Molly gets to punish Carlo. Eran tracks Molly in the country. Steve experiences changes.

Sebastian re-entered the cell with the door unlocked. Molly watched; as he changed back to the big man, everyone loved. They smiled at each other and blew a kiss. Molly walked out of the area and returned to the pub. Carlo noticed Molly's return and saw her smile. Molly went to the bar, got her flute of apple juice and sat at her table. Carlo smiled, as he watched the crowd move to the Irish music. This was his night. He...

The Strange White Man Part 29

Stiles and Kilgore's story continues

Stiles drove the buggy at breakneck speeds from the farm house back to the train station. Due to the amount of jostling and bouncing Kilgore was forced to hang on tight and refrain from asking any questions lest he bite his tongue or lip. Upon their arrival he told Kilgore to have his engineer run full steam as time was of the essence. Once underway and after downing a few brandies Kilgore finally asked Stiles what was th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Vampire Justice Part 09

Steve adds more information to the case with Leona's help. Molly gets a surprise.

Leona sat on Steve's bed. "Look directly in my eyes and keep focused there. I want you to open your mind and answer the questions I ask." As she spoke, her voice carried a wave that opened Steve's mind and brought his memory to ultimate sharpness. Steve's eyes looked directly at Leona's and his body relaxed at the sound of her voice. Within seconds, he was under her control. Leona was new to glamouring, but she watched An...

Stiles stayed put in the small town he had arrived at a few weeks ago and spent most of his days in his room reviewing his notes and writing in his journal. In case of his demise, natural or otherwise, this journal would be a guide to whomever took his place. He had sent a telegram to his current client and received a request to stay there as the client was en-route to his location. About a week later a private train arri...

Vampire Justice Part 08

Molly catches Carlo acting badly. Eran wonders about Kevin. The search continues for Carlo.

Eran sat quietly as the faces flew past on her screen. It seemed that the search was hopeless with so many people arriving in the country to visit, stay permanently or hide away from somewhere else. It proceeded quickly, but seemed so discouraging. Who knew so many people came into the United States through New York. Boredom set in and Eran pushed her laptop away and leaned back in her chair. As she watched faces fly by,...

The Strange White Man Part 27

Holly's training begins

In the weeks that followed Lafayette's departure Carpenter began Holly's training. He taught her how to move at night without being seen and to move as softly at a cat. She had demonstrated that she knew how to jump down from high places, so now he taught her how to leap up. They practiced in woods surrounding the Indian burial grounds all night long. They also spent a few nights in the cave digging an escape passage in t...

The next morning Stiles was escorted to the railway station by two of the deputies and they stayed with him on the platform until the train arrived and boarding began. "Remember what the boss said about showing your face here again," one of the deputies warned. "And don't even think of jumping off as we ain't leaving here until the train is well underway and one of us are gonna follow on horseback until the train reaches...

Vampire Justice Part 07

Sean gets moved away from the pub. Steve awakens. Eran and Kevin need to get away.

Molly felt it was time to do something with Sean. The police watched her pub and it was only a matter of time before they closed in on her and her fey friends. Molly decided to move Sean, but needed help from her fey friends. The construction day was over and many of the fey were in the pub. She went in search of Carlo. He was the most reliable of the fey and completely devoted to her. She saw Carlo standing near the entr...

Let us turn back the clock to the point in time where the Sheriff tackled Stiles to the ground and Holly ran up the alley, as you may have guessed it was not Holly but rather Lafayette in disguise .Upon reaching the back of the building he found Carpenter waiting. He then flopped over Carpenters shoulder and whispered that he was set. Carpenter then leapt straight up and caught the windowsill of a second story hotel room...