Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

A story was contrived by those that witnessed his suicide that the King had died in his sleep. None of the townsfolk or any of castle inhabitants questioned the story. Michaud, the Prime Minister was named King with the blessing of the church and in less than two months he had healed all the wounds caused by the infamous predecessor.Carpenter saw that he stayed hidden within the secret chambers during the day and did what...

So in the year of our Lord, 1700 Carpenter saw himself and Elise make the trip to London. They arrived about a day later and sought a real estate agent for a dwelling to purchase or rent. The papers provided to her by her King stating that she was an emissary were a big help, as was the money Carpenter had provided. A lavish house was purchased on fashionable Wimpole street.Servants hired to keep the place clean and cook....

Edward Constantine loved his wife deeply; the only thing that eclipsed his love for her was his desire to have a child. When the time finally came for him to get that which he desired the most, he would not have it snatched by that nasty thing called the plague. The moment he saw the signs, he wasted no time fetching his 7-month pregnant wife to the village shaman, a man well known for his ‘dark dealings’. He entered the...

'One Town' Tales- Chapter One

This is a revamped version of a story that was submitted earlier, hope the changes make it better.

Chapter One About six months ago, life for me became very, very complicated. My name is Junior Banner and I was a fool to believe all around me was as good as it seemed. I found out that not everyone I interacted with was normal, or even human for that matter. This world of mine, as it turns out, is home to the living, dead, undead and almost everything that goes bump in the night. Never again will I believe that it is a...

The Demon Knights

To save the world, the innocent must die.

CHAPTER ONEWHEN DARKNESS FALLS From the pores of skin made pink by a constant flow of blood rushing through thousands of veins like a newborn river, several droplets of salt water sprinkled onto the concrete. Sparkling beneath the bright burning sun on one of south Florida’s hottest winter days during February, the small spatters of moisture evaporated into the air as steam mere seconds after making contact with the groun...

Holly kept her wedding gown hidden from Carpenter. She explained to him that she wanted it to be a surprise for him and Carpenter could only smile. He had not been with a woman that he loved this much in quite some time.Each night when he returned to the ranch, he would tell her what he had learned and she hung on every word and asked questions.Then one evening he posed the question of their traveling abroad."I would like...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (6)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 6 *Azaiah* The wind tugged at my hair and tied it in knots. But at this moment, I didn’t really mind. I had to make it to Treville, the filthy side of the city near the bay. Treville was the last place a “Buigel” battle had occurred, and it would be my best lead to trace the actual predators on the loose. It was never a good idea to take flight in the city in most situations, but I had panicked. As soon as I left the...

Myth: The Story of Everything

This is how the world began. Or should have, at least, if I had any say in it...

In the beginning, there was Chaos: Ever-changing. All-encompassing. Eternal?Not quite. There came a separation of the darkness and the light, and then there were gods within the teeming void. The gods were mighty and wise, and they looked about them and saw that it was not good. The mightiest and wisest among them (some call him Wotan, and some call him Ra) gathered his brethren and a great war was fought, and the gods sm...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

With Holly back home Brother Sebastian returned with his trunks of research materials to the rail car as there was still the puzzle of the formula he had decipher. Carpenter returned to visiting him every night where his mind was sent racing backwards in time. He saw himself returning to the cave where he had burned the wizards body and gathered the ashes. He then ventured deep in the woods until he found a place by a str...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (5)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 5 *Elian* Maybe if I hadn't been raised on a planet full of outcasts, I'd be more extroverted. Public places made me uncomfortable, especially ones full of drunken humans who could get violent at any given moment. If it weren't for my mother granting me my ghost abilities, I'd be a complete loss for a son. Life would become unbearable. I gripped the door handle and pushed it forward, walking into an intoxicated awkwar...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (4)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 4 *Sakura* It wasn’t clear as to how long I was being carried. 20 minutes, Maybe half an hour? All I was focused on were the noises happening around me. Maybe if I listened close enough, I could navigate back to my apartment after breaking free. Whoever was carrying me was definitely smart in his actions. He batted the sack around as if I were just luggage being transported from one place to another. I hit many corner...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (3)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 3 *Jinx* “Zeta, you can’t just waltz into someone’s house unannounced,” I argued, my eyebrows aching from furrowing over my eyelids for so long. “It’s not like they’ll know we’re there! We do this in public buildings! What makes this any different?” Zeta inquired, looking more confused rather than annoyed. “It’s someone’s personal space! Their private property! Plus, it’s twice as dangerous. We’re likely to get caught...

Holly spent about a week in the territorial capital choosing a wedding gown. She would awaken shortly after sunset and make the short walk to Mrs. Parsons bridal shop to view her photographs and to see and feel the fabrics. Mrs.Parsons was always a little concerned about this pretty young woman walking the streets alone at night. "Even in this nice town the streets can be a little dangerous after dark," she would tell Hol...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (2)

A supernatural organization founded by rogue aliens fight to protect the human race.

Ch. 2 *Azaiah* “I know you mean well, but it just seems suspicious that you two came from the same planet and both ended up here in the same city, the same LYS building,” the commander noted, glancing over two separate documents on his desk. “Like I told you before, there’s nothing between us. It’s just like any normal human. We were born in the same place and just so happen to be heading down the same path.” I reiterated...

Deathdate

Elaine can see dates - death dates, and it's up to her to make sure her friends don't die.

Prolouge I run down the stairs at full speed. I'm almost late for the bus. I have to make sure Amel doesn't get on that bus. I run down the sidewalk and finally make it - just in time for the bus to start pulling away.  "WAIT!" I scream, back to running after the bus. My hands wave frantically in the air and my red hair is bouncing against my back. The bus slows and finally comes to a stop. The doors open with a loud, and...