Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

More Than Just a Kiss (prelude) Meeting in Manhattan

Sequel to "Anything Might Happen" and prequel to my, "More Than Just A Kiss" series.

The short-haired brunette named, Gwen Kaplan seemed a little taller than most girls and a lot prettier. Her eyes were a soft, almost liquid brown, the classic bedroom eyes, and that smile of hers managed to be both innocent and yet, somehow, inviting.  On...

Summer Fling

This story is all mine and no part should be copied or retrieved. This is a fiction story.

I had never been more appreciative in this life until last summer. It had just come on right on time. At the time when I was all tired out by school. The school year had been so stressful more especially because I was a senior and I had to work extra hard...

Thing

Haven't posted anything in ~6 months, just had to get something off my chest.

Adrian Gabardo It’s been long since I last wrote to you, but its times like these, when my thoughts are so scrambled that I can’t think straight, that I need to pick up the pen and put these feelings down somewhere. It’s been a long year, very much useles...

Cat Lover: Tinge of Happiness

All worried, Mill can only see the grey until Jynx comes home with a surprise!

Finally, no classes for the weekend. Mill laid herself along the couch seat, reading a monthly magazine called 'Flow' that included editor letters of love advice and local concert information in downtown bars. Jynx wasn't home today. Explaining to her of...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Cat Lover: Gratitude or a Shade of Red?

His appearance raises a lot of questions, but what about him staying in her home?

With not much to do inside a building, Jynx would lay outside on the balcony and soak up the warmth of the sun while in the physical form of a cat. Hearing the click of the door knob from inside her apartment his head bobbed up to look. Turns out Mill jus...

Blood of a Lamb

A vampire finds salvation in the love of a young woman.

The moment I saw her that autumn afternoon, I knew that I just had to have her. Sitting quietly in the shadows of the empty library, lit only by the lambent warmth of the reading lamp over the desk, her demure beauty ignited a fire in my soul that had bee...

Proof of Life Chapter 3

Nagisa and Aaron just talk to each other.

Treatment Three I can't believe I lost my temper in front of him! What if he thinks I'm childish? Wait, no. That's what I am. A child. Nothing will ever change that right now. I wonder if he would think I'm disgusting if he knew that I was gay? "Nagisa."...