Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Angel

a winter fantasy

The snow continuously falls as I walk through the forest. True, it is dark, but I’ve always loved the darkness. The silence that surrounds it, the mystery it gives. Silently I tread through the well beaten path, indulging myself to the momentary peace it...

Reunion

How much can things change in 10 years?

First ’What the hell am I doing here?’ That was my primary thought as I stood here at the high school reunion, 10 years after we all graduated. I was actually surprised they invited me. After all, I hadn’t been in this class for more than a year. I guess...

To have loved and lost...

This was written two years ago, when I was in a very dark place...

I am broken. But that's okay, I got over it a long time ago. Some times I even wonder if I was born this way, and then I remember, I wasn't fully smashed to pieces until about a year ago. But it's getting better and I'm moving on. Only there's a big dark...

Today I'm going to see you again for the first time in a long while. I didn't mean for it to be so long this time, but after I've gone longer than I should, I start to feel bad because I waited, and then I just put it off even longer. I postpone at all co...

TRIA (Ref: Ch1 - 2)

the story of Stree continues......

"Hello Taya have you been waiting for me?" Said Stree hugging the tall and elegant Kinnar from behind. Yakha was the third gender. Stree affectionately called him Taya. He/she was both a parent, mentor and bodyguard all rolled into one for Stree. Yaksha w...

A perfect Sky

A road trip to SF in the 60's becomes something else

It had been a perfect day. Raindrops had been misting out of the April sky for hours, long enough for the squeaky scrape of windscreen wipers to become just another part of the aural landscape. In his rearview mirror, Topeka had become nothing more then a...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

“Another day, another end to the work week,” I said to myself as I sat in traffic on a cloudy Friday afternoon, impatiently waiting for the upturned SUV and three other vehicles to be cleared so that I and the several other cars can go through. “I fucking...

He Chose Me, Chapter 1

This is my first story, So please leave me some advice on how I can improve!

I let out a long, gusty sigh. Finals were just days away, yet I was still caught up in my thoughts. I pulled a hand through my short, black hair as I gently opened the cover of my literature book.For hours my eyes scanned the contents of each page, readin...

Sexual Healing

Can love really conquer all? A love story...in every sense...originally posted under 67Goat...

I recall the evening as if it were yesterday, even though it's been over ten years. I stared down at the table and mindlessly picked at my food while my wife sat silently across from me. Nancy and I had been married almost 25 years at the time. We had bee...

Almost There

They both don't know how. . .

Dean worked his way through the thick crowds of the spring carnival, dodging a family of five, a group of excited kids kicking each other, and an old couple strolling leisurely along. He’d been at the park since it opened. The toboggan ride drenched him;...