Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

I recently saw one of my students and could not believe my eyes. Was this the same little girl I had in my classroom for four years? The one with the hair pulled down around her face and no smile? Yes, except this girl was not hiding. She was smiling and...

Powerful Love

The first meeting can be a powerful one

Chapter One I sit on my front steps waiting for my sister, Maggie, to pick me up for school. She has to pick me up because she stayed at a friend's house finishing off a school project. I am so cold that my hands start to feel numb. I dig around in my bac...

My Little Mystery - The Lost Chapter

This was a planned chapter but lost before it got published.

Natasha and Damon meet and fall in love. Natasha sat at her desk listening to "All I Want to Do Is Make Love to You" by Heart on her iPod. The phone interrupted her reverie, but she did not mind. Cricket, Cal, Stefan and Monica were at an offsite meeting...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Decisive Moments

Life is made up of choices and decisions.

“Are you for real right now?” I heard my best friend Penny ask me from the other side of the room. I stood up and turned to look at her with a frown. “What are you talking about?” I asked as I shoved the same chunk of hair out of my eyes for the thousandt...

Llamada Botín

They're friends that like to do a little more, but why is this getting so weird?

Chapter 1: Cooking Up Something Good I was at a lunch table with my friends, chatting with them about what was up, and our future plans, and all of that. There were about eight of us, but divided into two or three subgroups. I could easily jump in to the...

Save Me: Book One of the Gatekeepers, Chapter One

One concert, 5 Men, Nothing will ever be the same.

1 "Lucy! They're coming to town, it's the last stop on their tour! We have to go, we just have to!" Mia exclaimed, excitedly showing me her computer screen. "Tickets are seventy five bucks, Mia. Can we afford that?" I asked, squinting at the tiny text. "S...

Save Me: Book One of The Gatekeepers, Preface

Enter the world of The Gatekeepers: their star is on the rise, so hop on board for the ride.

Preface Lucy "Ms. Combs, I realize the school year is coming to an end, but that does not give you an excuse to not pay attention," Mr. Peters said, snapping me out of my daze and bringing me back down to earth. "Sorry," I replied quietly, wishing I could...

More Than Just A Kiss: Conclusion?

Is a door closing or opening on their time together?

Blurb: She felt excited, nervous, maybe even a little scared. Most of all, her mind kept spinning trying to figure out just how she’d ever gotten herself into this room, at this moment and, most of all, with this man. ### In Mark Cahill’s considered opini...