Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Ch. 3: Now and Forever, Loathing What could I do? I'm stuck here. They never left all at once! In fact, they stood right outside my door. I put my head to rest in my hands. (How long have I been here?) Even if I wanted to escape, they'd catch me before I...

A Vampire's Lullaby

It starts out with a straight couple, but then evolves to a gay couple.

Note: To those who are not interested in gay relationships,please, turn back now.A Vampire's LullabyMy parents raised me as a normal boy, despite being ridiculously rich. My parents always told me whether rich or poor, I was to treat everyone equally. I d...

“Riley! You didn’t actually, did you?” she asks incredulously. There’s shock in her face, but a sort of pride too. She’s fighting back a smile and her dark blonde hair waves behind her as she attempts to stop her shoulders shaking with laughter. “Yes, yes...

I groaned as I woke up, my head pounding and eyes dry and scratchy. I blinked in the dark, disoriented. The clock on the table beside me showed that there were still several hours before morning. I sighed as I worked a hand out from under the covers and r...

Powerful Love - Chapter Fourteen

Family helps each other no matter what.

Chapter Fourteen - Nick “I’ll do it,” Minerva says quietly. “I don’t want you anywhere near him,” Eliot says protectively. “If he did shoot Oasis that means he’s already hurt one of daughters I don’t want him to have the chance to hurt another one.” “I ha...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Dedicated Love

Iris Marie Rose, foster kid, is surprised when she catches the eye of the attractive Harry Styles.

|| Iris ||I sat at an orange picnic table, waiting for my interview. I ran my hand through my chopped hair, letting the winter sun warm my scalp. The families weren't supposed to be shopping, it was supposed to be a 'getting to know you' visit, but it was...