Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Grass

"No flowers are growing in our garden..."

9
11 Comments 11
1.1k Views 1.1k
228 words 228 words
I am replanting my basil for they are growing a lot and it smells so wonderful, so are my mint and aloe vera.

Yes, herbs are all my plants, I can't seem to grow flowers in my garden. My husband gave me a rose garden, and it died on me because I didn't give them the attention they needed. He bought the sunflower plant for me to grow and I drown them because I lavishly gave them all of my attention that they may need and more. Grass only blooms in them now a days, the one I never cared to look at.

I adore the grass flowers, lately. They are my companions when I'm alone and on my saddest days, but husband said to pull the grass from the garden to plant a new one. This made me cry for they are beautiful just to pull off to die.

Why just plant a new one and keep the grass? I don't understand, do we really need a new plant or it's just what he likes to have, pull the old and replace with a new one. Shouldn't we just grow them and see how they will look blooming? He just doesn't care at all if the grass died.

I'll just put them in a pot to grow. They'll survive, anyways they are used to surviving the worst.

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments