Find your next favourite story now
Login

Supernatural Stories

Supernatural stories include themes such as vampires, werewolves, witches, myths, paranormal activity and ghosts.

Spine-tingling, chilling tales can revolve entirely around mythical characters or depict non-human creatures interacting with mortals in everyday life.

Anonymous

Rise And Fall Ch 17

So you have a little faith in me just close your eyes and let me lead ~where the lonely ones roam

Jacob scaled the jump from rooftop to rooftop followed by Tommy and Jake, as they took on the ghettos on the outskirts city, they didn't bother taking on a human body as it would only slow them down and waste time as they trailed after Dia's energy. It was odd when the initial search started, it was as though Dia was all over the city causing them all to split up to cover more ground, so far they heard no word on the othe...

Vampire Justice Part 30

Raven works to save Molly, while Carlo is free.

Raven looked up at Slade, "Can I help you with some information that may seal the case for you?" Molly looked at Raven wondering what her lawyer meant."That would work for us, but what do you want in return? Molly will have to plead guilty to some crimes. I will not have her walk." Slade weakened but held back his thought."Give me some time with my client, please?""Okay, but be quick about it. We only have until sundown,...

Vampire Justice Part 29

Molly's estate searched. Carlo captured.

Raven followed Molly into her office and quickly closed the door firmly. Curiosity appeared on Raven's face as she looked at Molly. Before Molly could speak, Raven asked, "What will they find in the rest of the estate, Molly?"Molly turned and stared at Raven. “You will just have to see for yourself. I did not build what is there. It came that way with the estate when I purchased it. And, yes I use it. I enjoy using it and...

A Ghost Story

This is a true story.

I only did a short run last night. The day had been hot, and I had already run almost every day this week. Also, I was on call for work. Technically I'm not supposed to be more than 15 minutes from being able to get online in response to some technical issue with Nordstrom's credit card application system. Normally, this isn't a big deal. In the absence of some new software being pushed out, we don't get many issues, and...

Ch. 12*Sakura*It was Denjo’s idea to wait until sunset to proceed with any plan of action due to the fact that he couldn’t stand the light and I couldn’t take much of the Earthen summer heat. That seemed perfectly logical until I realized that I had to linger around Denjo’s strange, barren mansion hideout for the rest of the day. I hadn’t lingered around and twiddled my thumbs for an entire day probably ever. The LYS alwa...

Vampire Justice Part 28

The case gets tighter against Molly and Carlo. The estate is under close watch.

All activity in the estate ceased as they waited for Raven. Slade and Leona returned to the main floor outside Molly's office. Eran and Kevin joined them.“What do we do now?” asked Eran.  A search and seizure warrant never involved her presence before.Bitterly, Slade answered, “We wait until Raven arrives and show her the warrant. She reads the warrant and explains to Molly what we are looking for and makes sure we do not...

Vampire Justice Part 27

The criminals are gathering. The VJS closes in.

Carlo sat smiling in the back of the limousine driving back to the city after the VJS stopped him. The knowledge that Molly spirited away the kidnapped men safely to the estate made his heart flutter and relax. Molly called Carlo earlier and told him the property was safe. Carlo's limousine drove through the city toward the estate and Molly. Carlo anticipated that his victim was ready to submit to Carlo's desires and will...

Vampire Justice Part 26

Time to get Carlo and Molly trapped into an illegal position.

The two VJS cars formed a V shape across the entrance with the car's front ends pointed together facing the estate. Any attempt by a vehicle to leave the property would not happen. Eran and Kevin watched the grounds. The building lit up as the men moved into the upstairs area. Molly moved them to one of the spacious spare bedrooms.As Molly walked through the estate, she sensed that she was not alone. She felt a presence t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Vampire Justice Part 25

Trapping Carlo and possibly arresting Molly begins.

Everyone gathered in the large conference room for the night briefing. The wall of monitors showed the outside areas surrounding Molly's tavern front and rear. There was no activity, and reports from VJS security officers confirmed the same. Quinn brought Gwen with him to tell what she told Raven about the potential raid on the tavern. When she finished, Gwen slouched in her chair moving closer to Quinn.It was Quinn's tur...

Vampire Justice Part 24

Gwen and Quinn get closer and Raven recruits Gwen's help.

After an easy ten-minute run, Quinn and Gwen broke out of the forest onto a large grassy plain. One edge had a small stream running through it with some large rock outcroppings, which Quinn climbed. Gwen followed and lay down in front of him. She switched back to her human form, while Quinn surveyed the area looking for predators and other animals. Seeing none, he switched back to human form and sat behind Gwen, drawing h...

Anonymous

Rise and fall Ch 16

What's this, oh my god, climbing from the bottom takes way to long~ comeback

"It reeks of blood," practically tasting rotten metallics pieces lingering in the air, the stench corroding his sense of smell, Dark stalked the streets, now that the hour is long past the majority of humans being out and about. As much preferred the night was in terms of avoiding the prying eyes of humans, demons among other creatures tend to frequent the night as well causing much trouble for the Angel, since he could n...

The League of the Young and Supernatural (10)

A group of rogue aliens help fight to protect the Earth from shape shifting killers

Ch. 10 *Elian*It wasn’t long before my head hit the pillow that I had to bring it back up again. Unfortunately, it wasn’t my alarm clock that had woken me up, but rather the building’s alarms shrieking throughout the entire complex. The auto-generated female voice soon came over the PA system alerting everyone to obey Protocol 3 procedures as soon as possible.With grogginess looming over me, I found it hard to pull myself...

Vampire Justice Part 23

Gwen thinks about Quinn and Slade sees them getting friendly.

Gwen sat quietly, deep in thought as the room emptied. Slade sat beside her and leaned down to get on her level. He knew how she felt. It was a big step and a difficult task to deceive someone who is a friend and superior. Her face held the look of concern and fear. "Don't concern yourself with Raven. She is a smart lawyer and knows how to protect herself. She knows that giving information about police activity before it...

Sleep Paralysis

What would happen if you woke up and couldn't move?

I awoke on my side, staring at my alarm clock. The red LED lights were declaring the fact that was 2:58 in the morning. In the second that the time registered in my mind, the LED’s rearranged and it became 2:59. I gradually became aware of the fact that I needed the bathroom and, inwardly groaning that I had to get out of my warm bed and walk to the bathroom, I tried to get up. I said try because that’s exactly what happe...

Vampire Justice Part 22

Leona is now in charge of VJS. Things get moving to capture and watch Carlo.

The door opened with a loud bang as Connie and Leona entered the conference room. There was rage on the faces of the women and the group in the room looked up in fear and shock. Slade rose immediately approaching the vampires. He took Leona's hand pressing it to his lips trying to console and calm her. She tore her hand from his, glaring at the group around the table. She glided to the head of the table and stood there co...