Find your next favourite story now
Login

Romance Stories

Our romance section is for the true romantics among us who love stories and books where a heroic character conquers emotional hurdles and physical threats to be with the person they love.

Sub-genres in this category include regency, historical and contemporary romance, the primary focus always being the developing relationship between the hero and heroine.

In most cases stories culminate in a happily ever after ending.

More Than Just a Kiss (prelude) Meeting in Manhattan

Sequel to "Anything Might Happen" and prequel to my, "More Than Just A Kiss" series.

The short-haired brunette named, Gwen Kaplan seemed a little taller than most girls and a lot prettier. Her eyes were a soft, almost liquid brown, the classic bedroom eyes, and that smile of hers managed to be both innocent and yet, somehow, inviting.  On...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Summer Fling

This story is all mine and no part should be copied or retrieved. This is a fiction story.

I had never been more appreciative in this life until last summer. It had just come on right on time. At the time when I was all tired out by school. The school year had been so stressful more especially because I was a senior and I had to work extra hard...

Thing

Haven't posted anything in ~6 months, just had to get something off my chest.

Adrian Gabardo It’s been long since I last wrote to you, but its times like these, when my thoughts are so scrambled that I can’t think straight, that I need to pick up the pen and put these feelings down somewhere. It’s been a long year, very much useles...

Cat Lover: Tinge of Happiness

All worried, Mill can only see the grey until Jynx comes home with a surprise!

Finally, no classes for the weekend. Mill laid herself along the couch seat, reading a monthly magazine called 'Flow' that included editor letters of love advice and local concert information in downtown bars. Jynx wasn't home today. Explaining to her of...

Cat Lover: Gratitude or a Shade of Red?

His appearance raises a lot of questions, but what about him staying in her home?

With not much to do inside a building, Jynx would lay outside on the balcony and soak up the warmth of the sun while in the physical form of a cat. Hearing the click of the door knob from inside her apartment his head bobbed up to look. Turns out Mill jus...