Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

The Gypsy Girl

They called her Esmeralda, for her striking green eyes, and she had a temper to match.

In the mid 1880s, there was a Gypsy troupe that travelled across Spain. There was natural apprehension in the villages they passed through, for the gypsies were free folk, and there was always resentments for their free lifestyle. They had a role in socie...

The Blind Date

Something works out

If anyone likes this I'll continue with it. “Bill, you have to help me out! “I do, huh? Why do I?' “Come on, haven't we been friends since grade school? Think of all the times I've helped you out.” “That wouldn't take long. What did you do now? I haven't...

The Wishes

Two lovers fight a curse, to be together again as humans

Many thanks to Sonia. She is my muse and without her this story wouldn't be created.Let me tell you the adventure of Were-Tiger, a former prince of a long forgotten kingdom somewhere in India and his Little Bird, a former princess of a forgotten realm in...

The Storm

Two Lovers meet in a storm

The rain poured down around her as she struggled to find somewhere that would shelter her from the deluge. The darkened sky flashed bright white and almost instantly cracked with the loudest rumble of thunder she had ever heard. It seemed to reverberate a...

Attraction

life's journey

Attraction It begins as an attraction, much like two magnets are attracted to one another until they combine almost as one. But, when magnets are separated by distance they then lose attraction to one another. Yet, when two young lovers are separated, the...

'Til Death us Do Part

Love is about sacrifice, but what is the ultimate sacrifice?

‘Til Death us do Part By Claire Allison   Prital and John were your average couple. They had met at a university in London, and had been swept up into one another’s lives ever since. Prital was young and vibrant, while John was introverted and shy at time...

The Blank Canvas

When life is a blank canvas, can freewill change your fate?

Chapter One: The carriage was occupied by the maximum capacity of commuters and even then some. Limbs were branched out endlessly. People had become entwined as if vines suffocating the more fragile twigs surrounding them. There was no emotion portrayed b...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Love Created

She was the most beautiful woman he knew. Ronald Casey's life is complete when she's around.

She was exquisite, a woman of pure creation. Golden shoulder length hair framing the soft, pink skin of her face. Brilliant green eyes bursting with a sparkle that mesmerize anyone near. Full, gloss covered lips glimmering in the light, hiding behind was...