Find your next favourite story now
Login

story::pages.genre.romance_.title

story::pages.genre.romance_.description

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text

story::pages.genre.romance_.intro_text_2

Found (Chapter Two.)

What Happens When You Can't Have The One Person You Want Most?

"No turning back," I whisper as the front of the bus comes into view. I wrap my arms around my waist cautiously as I approach, a frown forming on my lips as I see red and blue lights glisten on the side of the bus. "They didn't," I say in disbelief. But s...

More Than Just A Kiss Part Four - Girl Talk

Sequel to 'In The Park' - fourth in a five-part series

“Ann, are you telling us our straight-arrow, nice-Jewish-girl-from-Queens, Gwen, took some guy she was fooling around with on her ward to the park where they did, God only knows what?” "Is this stuff animal, vegetable, or mineral?" Ann was cautiously exam...

Found (Chapter One.)

What Happens When You Can't Have The One Person You Want Most?

What's wrong with me? I ask myself as I attempt to open my eyes and lift my arms for the umpteenth time. I can't move... it's like I'm completely paralyzed. I feel wetness slide down my cheeks and land on the corner of my mouth, followed by a cold sensati...

More Than Just A Kiss Part Three - In The Park

Sequel to 'More Than Just A Kiss: Ann’s Story'

Mark stood and offered his hand. She smiled and accepted the help. In one gentle, fluid motion, he lifted her from the chair and then into his arms. The kiss that followed was long, natural, and perfect.  After her confessional the night before, Ann would...

More Than Just A Kiss Part Two - Ann’s Story

Sequel to 'More Than Just A Kiss'

"And while you're making out with this ‘Nam vet, I'm stuck on the urology ward with a bunch of old farts who can't pee, and jive doctors who keep hustling me." Still stunned by the patient’s unexpected kiss, Gwen Kaplan leaned against the wall outside his...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sickly Sweet

A short excerpt from a larger story of mine. Contains gay kissing and some possibly familiar names.

It’s Chris’s twenty-first birthday and the smell of alcohol fills the air as music plays through huge, booming speakers. They had rented out a whole club for the occasion, so it's empty except for the drunken cast members who slosh around wearily, grinnin...

Pivotal Moments - Chapter One

Your life can change in the blink of an eye; these incidents are known as 'Pivotal Moments'.

Everyone has that ‘thing’, that place where your life suddenly changes and you have no control over it. It’s a fixed point in time that you later look back on and say to yourself, “Yeah! Right there. That’s when it all started.” For some, it’s a joyous oc...

Conquering The Friendzone

**True story about my friend, a girl, and I

Hello Everyone! This is my first story so I would LOVE feedback. Thanks and enjoy! My friend and I go way back. His name is Andy. We were best friends in middle school, attended the same high school and college, and even work at the same office currently....