Find your next favourite story now
Login

Fantasy Stories

Our fantasy stories are for those who enjoy escaping to a world filled with magic, wizards, dragons and sorcery.

Stories in this genre have an underlying theme of good versus evil and may be based on fairy tales, myths or legends.

Characters, places and names are often pulled from the author’s vivid imagination and descriptions are usually highly detailed.

Unaware Alpha, Chapter 6, Reunited

Wolf story continued, Demon's story

I woke and looked over at the wounded wolf and huffed - she was still alive. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep at the far wall of the cave; I must have been pacing and sat down for a minute and that was when I fell asleep. I walked over to her and she seemed somewhat happy to see me. She raised her head and whimpered. I cocked my head and touched my nose to hers, she then laid back down and slept once again. I snorted,...

Chapter 6 -Hard Choices We were back to Sariel’s house. The sunrise was minutes away. This was too close to a disaster ending. I needed to learn how to control my powers, and be able to keep my energy doing so. “You should go rest Susan.” Sariel spoke. “I’m fine.” I said. I sat on the floor, close to one of the covered windows. Sariel came close and sat by my side. “How can you control also the wind?” He asked, confused....

Unaware Alpha, Chapter 5, Fire

Demon is a young she wolf and this is her story through her eyes.

I must have slept a long time, because when I woke everything was dry and so was I. The sun was rising and the birds were chirping away. I got up and stretched my aching bones and sore muscles. After stretching I shook out my fur, sniffed the morning air, wrinkled my nose and sneezed. There was something in air and it wasn't good—it hurt my nose and made it hard to breath. I needed to get away from this place and soon or...

I woke from my dream with a start. I sat up and sniffed and crinkled my nose, all I could smell was humans everywhere. The smell was on the ground, in the air and, god forbid, on my fur! I had to find water and fast to get their stink off me. I roamed far and wide and yet I found nothing and no one. I had no idea what to do next. I howled, hoping my pack mates were close, but nothing answered my call but the wind. As I wa...

Full Blue Moon Chapter 2: Define A Hero

How far would you go to save the helpless?

The fight between Kentaro and Kana quickly spread around school.Some kids even went up to Hiro for confirmation. He told them all the same thing. "She just stuck up for me, that's all." In each of his classes they were talking about it. "It was her first day here and she's already in a fight." "Nobody would be worse than Kentaro." "I heard Hiro asked her to protect him." "Heh, what a loser." Hiro was unable to concentrate...

Full Blue Moon Chapter 1: The Arrival

The first step into a new world.

Hiro awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. He glared at it with droopy eyes and slapped it off his nightstand. There we go... Dreading another school day, he got out of bed, took a shower and put on his uniform. It was black button up with silver buttons, Seru High School's color. Underneath he wore a white shirt tucked into his dark blue pants. A pocket protector on the side with a black tie. He straightened his outfit...

We were happy in our new home, doing as we pleased. And just like any other time Tank and Nurse disappeared I wasn't worried. Apparently they took Scar with them so once again I was truly alone. But for once I didn't like it. Being around them now for so long I felt safe with them and we were more or less family and now they were just gone. I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't want to hunt, I didn't want to run...

Anonymous

Thorns: Ch 6

Something is wrong, Something has always been wrong.

As soon as dinner ended, I excused myself quickly. I needed to be alone or with Aqua. The pestering feeling deepened and I felt guilty, though I had no clue why. I did something wrong, something felt horribly wrong. I made it safely to the stables. The rain stopped, but fog heavily shrouded the area surrounding the manor. I contemplated taking Aqua and riding out under the cover of night and fog. I wanted to get as far aw...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Unaware Alpha, Chapter 2, Pack...sort of

Chapter 2 of my wolf story of Demon

I travelled far each day, not knowing where I was going but knew I would know once I was there. The he wolf still followed me but now he was joined by another. The one from the lake. They didn't try to attack me or interrupt me as I moved around but still they followed close behind. I tried to loose them a few times but it was a waste of time now there were two of them, one of them would always find me and howl to the oth...

Unaware Alpha, Chapter 1, Loner

Demon is a young she wolf and this is her story through her eyes.

It had been a long hard winter. There wasn't much around to catch or even scavenge from others. Not that I would steal someone else’s meal unless I had too. I had been a lone wolf for as long as I could remember. I didn't even know why I was on my own. Weren't we meant to be in a pack or group of some sort? Although I had come across other wolves, some friendly and some well not so friendly. I never felt I needed someone...

Chapter 5 - Unusual As the days went by, I had improved the control of my power, and also started to train in some fighting skills. It was way too much for me to learn in such a short period of time. I only had a few weeks before my uncle decided to go up front with his plan. We decided to go out tonight and see if we could find any kind of information. “Are you ready Sariel?” I asked. “Yes.” We both left the house. The s...

Elementals Chapter 20

The final chapter in the Elementals story.

Chapter Twenty Noah looked down at his map and sighed. “You know,” he said, “I don’t know if I am going the right way or not.” “And you’re asking me for directions?” Primordious asked. “Well I mean I never have been to Saeyune before, remember I went straight from Uryaen to Aeon Torris. Not many magicians do that you know. Still this map has none of the roads marked out on it; it’s very vague I was extremely ripped off.”...

Chapter Nineteen Draco returned to the waiting room, exhausted and covered in sweat and some of his own blood. His battle with Noah was intense, it was easily the greatest obstacle he had to overcome yet. The fight may not have been as long as some of his previous fights, but it took everything out of him and he barely won. He knew at the end of the fight it was all or nothing and he was gambling everything on Noah’s char...

Chapter Eighteen Darwin Petral stood at the top of the small hill looking over his home town of Laudrin, enjoying the last of the summer air. Before long his two older sisters, Edwin and Lesa, had come up the hill to grab him for supper. He pleaded with them to stay and watch the setting sun before going home and they obliged in his wishes. Together they sat down on the grass on both sides of Darwin. Ever since their pare...

Call of the Sun

Staring a new day.

I saw a drawing of an Elvin woman lying in the grass with anearly morning mist about and holding a flute while watching fireflies dance. She wore a crown of flowers upon her head. This is what came to mind. Please drop down to the start to read it. It seems it fell short on the number of characters required to publish it so I'm adding all this to get the count up. Sorry, I won't change my story. Will try this to see if it...