Find your next favourite story now
Login

Inspirations, the Stories Space Coffee House: If you're reading this it just might mean I'm back, sorta. If you're not reading this, well, congratulations.

last reply
9.8k replies
432k views
16 watchers
1.1k likes

Thank you for the delicious treats, Molly. I will have a chocolate croissant. What a beautiful morning this continues to be. 😊

Thank you also for the link to Competition Inquiries. As written there, I think it is a nice and smart idea you are reaching out to the writers to see what we would like in a competition.

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

I created a new page by the post above, hiding Molly's post on the previous page. I copied and pasted it for everyone to see below.

Quote by Molly

Good morning/afternoon all. I wanted to leave a few things here for everyone. https://www.storiesspace.com/forum/writing-competitions-and-calls-for-submissions/competition-inquiries

They are not as lovely as the cookies above, but one cannot pop in the lounge and not leave a tasty offering.

Inspirations, the Stories Space Coffee House: If you're reading this it just might mean I'm back, sorta. If you're not reading this, well, congratulations.

Good morning/afternoon all. I wanted to leave a few things here for everyone. https://www.storiesspace.com/forum/writing-competitions-and-calls-for-submissions/competition-inquiries They are not as lovely as the cookies above, but one cannot pop in the lounge and not leave a tasty offering. https://3brothersbakery.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/3BB_1775_Breakfast_Pastry_Tray_Large.png

Paradise

Light of a new day; a passing rain shower; beauty of an Australian rainforest.

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Ooh, Molly brought treats!

Thinking of you and your family, Gill.

Another day, another crushing Mets loss. It ain’t easy being a Mets fan. I have even been flying our Mets flag from the porch. If the Mets lose, I am flying it upside down, like Alito’s wife.

Coffee and a cookie please. I should bring in treats sometime.

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Quote by JamesPBear

--------------

FREE COPY of "Bear and Girl" PROMOTION!

You can download a free Kindle copy of the complete book of Bear and Girl from October 23rd until October 27th, inclusive.

Please feel free to do so – and please take the time to leave an Amazon review!

And pass the word, please!

Thank you! ❤️

Remind us on the 23rd. I'll gladly download and leave a review.

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Costa Rican Gold coffee this morning, and I've made it in a French Press – Le Monde, to be specific, so if it tastes a little inky, that's why.

Teas are Orange Pekoe (a black tea, oddly enough), and Oolong.

I've emptied the lemonade, and replaced it with fresh-squeezed apple cider – YUM!

This year's crop of apples is outstanding so far, and Lady Jay and our family have discovered a new strain which is about the best we've ever tasted: Golden Gala. It's a cross between Golden Delicious, which are crisp but have almost no flavour, and Gala, which are sweet and crisp-ish. Golden Galas are very crisp, very sweet, have a thin skin, and can be used to cook as well as eat right off the tree! While they last, we're buying nothing else!

Hope Gillian is coping. Like Verbs, I can be a good listener if you want an empathetic ear.

Take care, everybody!

Addicted to words, read and written.

Latest in the Bear & Girl story arc: Girl, Not Frog

Latest Competition Entry: Dreaming…

Have never had Galas and wasn't aware of Golden Gala but might give them a look. My apples of choice tend to be McIntosh and Empire (hybrid of Macs and Red Delicious). Thanks for the tip, Bear. And for getting things spun up for the weekend.

Halloween looms and my annual story is here. Is it a trick? Or a treat? Let me know.

Grace of Bigelow Street | Stories Space