Find your next favourite story now
Login

Where has "All Picks" or "Story Picks" or "Poetry Picks" gone.

last reply
6 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
On the main page, under "Top Authors" we have always had the list of "All Picks" or "Story Picks" or "Poetry Picks" but it is not being displayed now. Would anyone know why the lists of the best stories and poems from the past month are no longer being displayed?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Rumple_deWriter
Larry, I did a copy and paste of your post to the 'Mod Forum'. You might want to also PM your query to, Gav.

Thanks, Bill. I've sent a message to Gav. It's not too important so I assume he will get around to it in all good time. I did not know the mods had a forum.
Story Moderator
0 likes
Larry, be vewy, vewy quiet about the Mod fowum. It's a weally, weally big secwet, he says, channeling his inner, Elmer Fudd. ;)

But seriously, it's one of those 'hidden' spots where mods and admins can exchange info or, in my case, beg for mod/admin type help. There's one on most sites.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought the "All Picks","Story Picks","Poetry Picks", has to have at least 10 votes in order to be in those catalogs.
Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a queen -Atticus
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by akatsuki_dragon
I thought the "All Picks","Story Picks","Poetry Picks", has to have at least 10 votes in order to be in those catalogs.

Maybe that is the answer. Thanks, sweetie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LarryFNigh
Quote by akatsuki_dragon

Maybe that is the answer. Thanks, sweetie.

Your welcome!
Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a queen -Atticus