Login

Outage this afternoon??

last reply
3 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes

The site was rather slow for a while late this morning and this afternoon. Then I had an error from Cloudflare saying the host was not responding. A back end problem, I take it, since other sites were fine? Things seem good now.

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - "Not What It Looks Like" comp THIRD PLACE!!

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Quote by Mendalla

The site was rather slow for a while late this morning and this afternoon. Then I had an error from Cloudflare saying the host was not responding. A back end problem, I take it, since other sites were fine? Things seem good now.

There were issues nationwide earlier today, apparently in Canada too. Tech issues affecting planes, pharmacies, websites, etc. I could very well be wrong about SS but your post sounds like what I learned of earlier. All should be back in order now.

Cora's Soliloquy

A soliloquy about true love in the midst of loneliness and perseverance.

Peace

Peace and the beauty of nature on a summer's night.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by Cora

There were issues nationwide earlier today, apparently in Canada too. Tech issues affecting planes, pharmacies, websites, etc. I could very well be wrong about SS but your post sounds like what I learned of earlier. All should be back in order now.

That post of mine is from four days ago, though. The outage you're referring to started last night when an alleged security vendor managed to screw up a patch on their software. What a mess. The CEO is apologizing but given that their stock tanked when the markets opened this morning, I imagine he's dusting off his resume.

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - "Not What It Looks Like" comp THIRD PLACE!!

Mystica Flora
0 likes

Quote by Mendalla

That post of mine is from four days ago, though. The outage you're referring to started last night when an alleged security vendor managed to screw up a patch on their software. What a mess. The CEO is apologizing but given that their stock tanked when the markets opened this morning, I imagine he's dusting off his resume.

Oh, ok. Thank you for clarifying. I saw the new thread and did not check the date it was posted, which I should have. Sorry about that.

Cora's Soliloquy

A soliloquy about true love in the midst of loneliness and perseverance.

Peace

Peace and the beauty of nature on a summer's night.