Login

Hi everyone...

last reply
10 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Hi, My name is Tiffany. I have been writing on and off all of my life but only recently have I started do so with any kind of seriousness. I have several poems and short stories floating around on the web but am extremely excited to post some of it here. I also like to read and I can't wait to delve into the stories and poems here at Stories Space. smile
I can't wait to meet some of the lovely people here so feel free to stop by for a chat.
Lurker
Welcome!! Hope you like it here!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome Tiffany. I hope you enjoy the stories and the wonderful people of Stories Space. I look forward to reading your tales.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
Hello, all - new here too. Hope to meet new friends, enjoy reading new authors, and to work up the courage to post some writings of my own.
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome!
Active Ink Slinger
should of written on here sooner.
Hi all im new(ish) and am friends with Lovely Tiff, Rebellious soul, Entangled fate, Lilxfox 13, TaliaRussell, Ejg, Nox and Frogprince.

I have just had my first story printed here and would love some feedback.

I am looking for more friends, and some great stories to reed.
Active Ink Slinger
Hello rbo and welcome
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome, rbo. I wouldn't admit to being my friend though. It will make them question your taste ;)