Find your next favourite story now
Login

Ice Cream! What's your favorite flavor?

last reply
10 replies
1 watcher
6 likes
White Rose

There are a plethora of ice cream flavors from simple to unique. There is vegan, keto, sugar free, ect. types of ice cream. If you are like me and have a few favorite flavors, choose the one that most appeals to you from the poll. I tried to include the most popular flavors. If you choose, 'Other,' post your favorite flavor. Do you like ice cream as a shake, in a bowl, in a cone, in a fancy cone dipped with chocolate and sprinkles? Do you like toppings, i.e. gummy bears, m&m's, sprinkles, etc.?

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" Competition Top 10: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Peace

Peace and the beauty of nature on a summer's night.

White Rose

I enjoy chocolate the most. Any of the flavors I listed that have chocolate in them I enjoy; also Coffee. I go out sometimes to get ice cream from a local shop in the summer. Sometimes I will have it at home with others. At home I like ice cream in a bowl. It makes for a great dessert if a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie is added. For the past several years, whenever I went out to a shop I got a chocolate shake. Recently I started having ice cream with a waffle cone again. πŸ¨πŸ˜‹

Peace

Crazy old ape

I have had many over the decades. Chocolate Mint Chip was a family favourite for a while. Butter Pecan (which is what I chose) is a longtime favourite as is Maple Walnut. And the buffet we frequent at home has a nice "no sugar added" cappuccino flavour that I like (Ape weirdness: I dislike coffee to drink but enjoy a lot of coffee-flavoured desserts). And sometimes just a nice basic chocolate or vanilla goes down best.

On the beauty that lies beneath - Beyond the Veil comp entry!

Administration

From that list, I'm definitely going with Butter Pecan. Although, normally when I eat ice cream it's vanilla with melted peanut butter poured over it and then stirred until it's mixed and soft. The funny thing is, I won't buy peanut butter ice cream because I don't like how it tastes. lol

Crazy old ape

Quote by Molly
it's vanilla with melted peanut butter poured over it and then stirred until it's mixed and soft

Noted for future ... experimentation. πŸ˜‰ Never head of this but it sounds tres yummy.

White Rose

I enjoy peanut butter ice cream with chocolate chunks. Interesting to learn your method of making ice cream, Molly. 😊

Peace

Chasing Dragons

One of my favourite summer drinks is Eiskaffee (Ice cream coffee). A chilled latte with a scoop of ice cream on top. It is often served with whipped cream on top of that, but that is too sickly for me. Unfortunately, in the UK, they have a habit of also putting flavoured syrup in it, so I avoid it here. Way, way, way too sweet! I often make Americano over ice, too. Delicious.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Crazy old ape

Quote by AnnaMayZing

One of my favourite summer drinks is Eiskaffee (Ice cream coffee). A chilled latte with a scoop of ice cream on top. It is often served with whipped cream on top of that, but that is too sickly for me. Unfortunately, in the UK, they have a habit of also putting flavoured syrup in it, so I avoid it here. Way, way, way too sweet! I often make Americano over ice, too. Delicious.

Not a coffee fan, but that Eiskaffee sounds interesting. I do like coffee flavoured desserts and that sort of thing and this might work for me.

Story Moderator

I love pistachios and have spent years trying to find one that is worth the higher price. I finally settled on Talenti's Pacific Coast Pistachio. Although it is technically a gelato, it is filled with real pistachios and has a great flavor. I have had ice cream labeled as pistachio that contained no pistachios, only almonds and artificial pistachio flavor. That was annoying,

White Rose

Quote by gillianleeza

I love pistachios and have spent years trying to find one that is worth the higher price. I finally settled on Talenti's Pacific Coast Pistachio. Although it is technically a gelato, it is filled with real pistachios and has a great flavor. I have had ice cream labeled as pistachio that contained no pistachios, only almonds and artificial pistachio flavor. That was annoying,

I removed 'Pistachio' from my poll because I thought no one ate it. I have had pistachio ice cream before with real pistachios. It was very good. I forgot the brand name. They make some interesting and wonderful flavors, like sea salt caramel. Yum. Nice choice, gillianleeza.

Peace