Find your next favourite story now
Login

the end is the beginning

last reply
3.1k replies
499k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ok here goes basically simple make a new word with the last letter from the previous word have fun all.

Coffee
Excellent
One day at a time is enough. Don't look back and grieve the past, it's gone... don't be troubled about the future it has yet to come... live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
truck
"Tomorrow is a new day!" *from chicken little the movie"
Sassy
sleep

www.szadventures.com

sex
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Yearn.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But its home to me and I walk alone.
School.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But its home to me and I walk alone.
happy
realistic
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

<empty>
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Cap
Lips.
Silent
Taco
Nose.
Soda
engery