last reply
643 replies
86.7k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Impala

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Chasing Dragons
1 like

Kinkajou

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Ling (a fish)

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Plus One - "Not What It Looks Like" comp THIRD PLACE!!

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Nighthawk

Attending a wedding reception as "cover" for a friend opens the door to some revelations and discoveries.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Osprey

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quetzal

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Sand Tiger Shark

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Unicorn.

I know. I cheated! πŸ˜‰

Crazy old ape
0 likes

(not many animals begin with U though, so we'll forgive you this time 😊)

Vampire Bat

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Xinjiang goat

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Zebra Shark

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Alaskan Klee Kai

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Coelacanth

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Egret

Crazy old ape
0 likes

(Cora handed me "G". Do i do the obvious?πŸ˜‰ Or be unexpected and play something else?πŸ˜‹)

Grey Whale

White Rose
0 likes

Quote by Mendalla
(Cora handed me "G". Do i do the obvious?πŸ˜‰ Or be unexpected and play something else?πŸ˜‹)

Grey Whale

I love whales. πŸ€—

Horse

The Veil Between Good and Evil

"Beyond The Veil" comp entry: Good and evil exist beyond the veil.

Peace

Peace and the beauty of nature on a summer's night.

Crazy old ape
1 like

Icelandic Horse (nice follow-on from Cora's, I think). I got up close to these a couple times when I was in Iceland last year.

Chasing Dragons
1 like

Quote by Cora

I love whales. πŸ€—

I love Wales!

Jack Russell